Now it is time to take all the hard questions and find the thread that connects them. The prompts would be a working model to then create an un-résumé.
Most importantly you are trying to hit a semiotic home run. Something that connects your skills with the format you chose or shines your capabilities. Show don’t tell.
- Choosing to create a coloring book un-resume would show you help de-stress people.
- A baseball card is semiotic of how you work in a team.
We are aware that there are certain boundaries to work within the current system. Some of those BOUNDARIES may include:
- Must be transmittable by email
- Should probably be Word- and PDF-compatible
- Not to exceed one page (some portion of this must be one shareable page)
- Reasonable margins and type sizes
- Not more than two typefaces
- Must clearly show your name and contact info
Other Resources: Vocabulary for “Soft Skills” in the An Encyclopedia of Real Skills section of Seth’s Blog.
We provide a handful of inspirations but the possibilities are endless.